Monday, July 11, 2005

DOWN WITH OPP*, VOL 4


Many months ago, I promised Kalinda that I would post this visual representation of the phrase "incredibly sweet." Here it is.




Pam has a bunch of photos from the Montreal, Toronto, and Chicago shows.

And, finally...



JezebelSeven has a bunch of photos from the long-ago show in Seminole, FL, including pictures of the boys rocking the old, semi-forgotten original dance.

Thanks, everybody!

*Other People's Postings, of course. Email me yours with OPP in the subject line.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, I was there! I didn't quite Capture Damian's like in that picture though. Incredible.

lovebec

7:03 PM  
Anonymous fashion accessories said...

I saw your photo album at photobucket. Nice album & good clicks.

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home