Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Dig It Or Dis It, But Mainly Just Dig It A Bunch Of Times
Yahoo Music has set up a Dig It Or Dis It competition that puts OK Go up against four other bands. We were winning until Taking Back Sunday begged their myspace friends to put them over the edge with multiple voting. We don't like to demean ourselves with this sort of anti-democratic tactic, but dirty fightin' is dirty fightin'. So please, go to music.yahoo.com/promotions/digitdisit and vote us back on top. Vote until your trigger finger falls off, because when it comes to Digging and Dissing, there is no second place.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew it had to be something like that, otherwise they OK Go would totally be winning right now.

3:30 PM  
Blogger ChrisJ said...

FIGHT DIRTY!!! It would be so wrong to lose to a band like TBS... Maybe if it was Band of Bees but they had to employ the talents of others.

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, personally, hated the Taking Back Sunday video, so of course I'll vote for you guys again. If it's multiple voting they allow, it's multiple voting they shall get! POST Data here I come!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Susanne said...

Taking Back Sunday SUCKS!!

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn those Taking Back Sunday fans!

My finger hasn't completely fallen off yet, but you guys have definitely crippled me for life! eh, it was worth it.

Stay kool, OK Go. You always do. ^_^

4:18 PM  
Blogger Mostly Muppet said...

Voted!

Do I get your undying gratitude?

Oh, and I'm ready to plunk down my hard-earned cash come Tuesday.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still try to do the ok go - a million ways dance while listening. then i recruited my friends and we all tried it, we even picked up our lightest friend at the end. i think we did good for ourselves. but this is all meaningless...however...

I DID VOTE FOR YOU. MULTIPLE TIMES. and now my finger hurts!

-ok go is sexy.

-anne.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home