Saturday, August 20, 2005

A Million Ways, A Million Songs
Damian and Andy are straight up geniuses. On the last tour they sat around in the back of the van, programming up with a new way to get fans to listen to "A Million Ways," which, if you haven't guessed by now, is the new OK Go single.

Here's how it works: Go to a1000000ways.com and sign up. We'll give you a free iTunes download (choose from over 1.5 million songs) when you get ten of your friends to listen to "A Million Ways". Get ten more friends to listen, and we'll give you another. Keep going until your iPod is full and we're broke.

If you do earn some song credits, may I suggest spending them on something soft and pretty and droning, like Dios or Marmoset? For upbeat, try my latest favorite, this incredible album from the one they call the Masta Ace.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are nuts, but hey you have imagination..., which sadly is something most bands are missing... yes sad. And it's interesting to watch a whole bunch of guys make a fool of themselves for fans everywhere.... and in behave of all the fans, I thank you.... keep us guessing.... we'll never get bored! ever! and keep looking good, oh and thanks for not giving into the evil of leather pants.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'll be garsh-darned, that is a magnificent idea if I do say so myself. With the beloved boys in blue chasing after Lime-Wire users, there's even further incentive for people to do this.

Like my wise predecessor stated: "creativity abounds"

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beloved boys in blue referring to the police, that is.

and yes, i realize that my comment regarding the lawful action wasn't exactly accurate.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, i just voted a lot on the yahoo music thing...and i started voting and voting...then as i the genious of my own fortress realized that i was sign in...and for some forsaken reason...they only let me vote once! so i must go and vote under my families ID....they'll never know!! yes you've guessed it...i'm really tried and that why i realized my awesomeness!

12:41 AM  
Blogger plee said...

So if "A Million Ways" is the new single, what happened to "Do What You Want" and "Invincible?" Maybe more b-sides and a single coming out? I'm psyched for the new album in a week!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home