Monday, October 24, 2005

Audioplay, Season Two, Episode 1: Philadelphia
For those of you who haven't been following along, bassist Tim has been putting together an audioplay that is both ingenious and bizarre. You'll love it, if you listen.

He'll have a new installment for each show, with a special message for fans in that particular city at the end. Listen to all of them, if you can, but at the very least listen to the one that's designated for your city, before you go to the show. Ready? Here goes:

Season 2, Episode 1: Philadelphia


You can listen to the first six episodes here.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sirf said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it Nov07th yet? See you guys at the Horseshoe.

Just another canadian yelling from the bar.

8:51 PM  
Blogger you_go_girl said...

OMG, I just figured out where Tim is going with this plot. Sorry, I am a little slow on the uptake...it only took me like seven episodes to figure it out.

Anyway, this audioplay thing is starting to grow on me now, even though I thought it was creepy and weird at first.

Thanks, Tim, for the fun diversion. Your "Ah-Good-Eeeevening!" is classic.

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creepy? Weird? These are great! I love these things... they are hilarious!!!! keep on keeping us updated on Bertie's life Tim.

12:16 AM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Great stuff man! :O)

Bathroom Review
R2000

10:02 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

See my band (Smut Peddlers)on Monster Garage, Monday 10/24 at noon (PST) on the Discovery channel

http://scottobrien77.blogspot.com

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first I thought that you wrote "You'll love it, if you're insane."

And then I reread it, and realized it said "if you listen."

And then I thought that "if you're insane" made much more sense.

<3

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I love these Audioplays almost as much as I love the band's blogs. Whenever I listen to them I'm on the edge of my seat. lol! Who are you going to get to cameo in it next Tim?

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You boys ROCKED the North Star! Hope you guys enjoyed the bag of American themed goodies :D

I'm loving the audio blogs. Tim's really stepped it up to a new level of brilliance/insanity.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home